The STELL/\RIS concert at the Live Music Hall Weiher Mörlenbach was originally planned as a three-band evening, but Pentastone had to cancel at a very short notice due to illness. Unfortunately, no replacement could be found. But that didn’t give the evening a dent. Broken Vein from Weinheim came on stage first. Apart from some technical problem with the samples, you couldn’t tell that it was both the first show with a new bassist and the first since the pandemic broke out. It was a fantastic show and I’m already looking forward to see them again at the Traffic Jam festival.
- How was the show?
- Amazing, we were quite worried about the people showing up, but they did, which was quite a relief. The moshpit surprised me and it was amazing, even though I got hit during the Wall of Death.
- How was the reception of the EP?
- Our friends really liked and appreciated it. The new chapter and era, which we started with it. They where super happy und surprised with Hell-O, but also by the slow Scars. And they weere especially touched by the lyrics of the song.
- After the EP, are you planning an Album?
- Yes, we will see how the cooperation with Jonathan Dolese of KonKrete Studios will work out, whith whom we worked on Scars. If everything works as planned, we will be doing it with him next year.
Setlist Broken Vein:
- Warning Sign
- Once I Knew
- Forgotten Memories
- Devil’s Calling
- Sick Society
- Over and Out – That’s What she said
- Dust of Future
- Echoes of the Past
- Vicious Circle
- Find your Course
- Mountain Soul